Darul-Quran: Part Time Hifz (Level 301)
- The part-time Hifz program allows students to memorize the Qur’an after school or work.
- Huffaz can also revise their Qur’an by reciting it to qualified teachers.
- The program is intended for students who already know how to recite the Quran, but need help with pace and/or memorizing the Quran with proper Tajweed.
- The final expectations are:
- Students must complete memorization of the whole Quran or at least a significant portion.
- Students must show they can detect the rules of Ikfah, Idgham, Ith-har, Iqlab, and Qalqalah in the Quran.
TimingsStudents are expected to study 2 hours per day (Mon-Thu). The timings are as follows:
- Mon-Thu from 5 PM - 7 PM (2 hours)
The schools run for 9 months of the year with breaks in Ramadan, EID-ul-Adha, National Holidays, and in the Summer.
Please note that timings are subject to change due to daylight savings and/or changes in the prayer timings (Asr/Maghrib) at EPIC.Selection Criteria
The students must meet the following selection criteria before admission:
- The Part-Time Hifz program is catered towards towards students of all age groups (7+)
- The students must to be fluent in reading and reciting Quran with correct Tajweed
- The students MUST have the willingness and passion to memorize the Quran
- Preference will be given to students who already have some Hifz background
- Admissions will be done on a first come, first serve basis
- Parent/Student screening will be conducted prior to interim admission. Final admission will be granted after an evaluation period of up to one month
- Student progress will be evaluated every quarter and parents will be informed of the student progress
Registration and Payment
- To Register Online (First Time), Please Click Here (Or Click Here to download hardcopy of Registration form)
- For One-Time Monthly Payment, Click Here (Select Part-Time Hifz School)
- To Setup Monthly Recurring Payment Plan (via Paypal), Click Here or call our Office Admin
PLEASE NOTE: Preferred form of payment is ACH or via check to reduce our burden of credit card fees.
|One time :||Registration Fee is $50 per child to cover cost of curriculum and supplies (Not applicable for recurring students)|
|Nadira :||1-child: $100; 2-children: $180; 3-children: $260|
|Part-time Hifz :||1-child: $150; 2-children: $275; 3-children: $400|
|Part-time Hifz & Nadira :||1-child: $175; 2-children: $300; 3-children: $450|
Note: Fees must be paid in advance at the beginning of each month. Students will not be denied admission if parents cannot afford to pay, however admissions are on a first-come first-serve basis. Please bring the EPIC Financial Aid Assistance form in person. The form can be filled Online or picked up from the EPIC office.